Friday, October 2, 2009

Neon

Now, as the days are getting shorter, its getting dark when I get out from work. While there's still some light, the street lights and store signs pop a bit. So, I'm noticing the neon signs much more.

This shot could have been me, looking at old baseball cards in the window of a sports card store. I call this picture, "Memorabilia Desires".

This picture is self-explanatory.

For this one, I pointed at the sign and just kept shooting as people came by. I was looking for a mix of people, or some interesting positioning. I took about 40 shots. There was one of a huge portly guy, which would have been a nice juxtaposition with the deli food, but it was a bit fuzzy. This is the one I liked the best.

1 comment:

Leila Franca said...

So, do you like to collect old baseball cards? (I like to collect money boxes as piggy money boxes...lol)

I like the third picture more. The woman was exactly in the middle of the word "breakfast" (probably it was this word) and it became only "break". Also the name stage door. The picture put her at the stage. Neon can make us think about future and fiction,but also there is something in this kind of light that attract our eyes.